Life Coach and Healing Arts Practitioner
Scott Tolchin is a 21st century mind-body healing arts practitioner and life coach who uses a variety of alternative healing modalities and coaching interventions to help people who are experiencing difficulties related to chronic stress and anxiety, traumatic experiences, stuck emotions, phobias, panic attacks, nightmares, addictions, post-traumatic stress, and chronic inflammation in the body that conventional Western medicine has not been able to alleviate.
Scott’s mission is to radically transform people’s lives in a way that frees them from the pain of their past, empowers them to create new visions for their future, and provides them with effective strategies for making that future become a reality while living life fully and vibrantly in the present.
- Scott is one of the first 100 Certified Havening Techniques® Practitioners in the world.
- Certified Neo-Ericksonian Hypnotist
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Advanced Elite Strategic Intervention Life Coach.
Scott Tolchin is not a licensed psychologist, psychotherapist, social worker, or medical professional.
If you need help dealing with the social-emotional aspects of COVID-19 pandemic I am here to help via Skype, Facetime, or Zoom.
I offer FREE de-traumatization sessions for Front Line Healthcare Workers.
Here are some of the things that make Havening Techniques® so special:
- Havening can stop a panic attack in seconds – and you can learn to do this for yourself and others.
- Havening is rapid and highly effective. Most clients require only a few sessions.
- Havening is extremely well suited for online video sessions.
- Havening renders highly emotional and traumatic memories mute so they no longer trigger you or effect you.
- Havening traumatic events can be done “content-free” – You do not have to reveal the details of your experience.
- Havening Touch generates delta-waves in your brain and releases feel-good neurochemicals like serotonin, oxytocin, GABA, and dopamine.
Scott Tolchin is an incredible coach. I contacted him because I wanted to overcome 2 long-term phobias I had of driving on highways and walking across large intersections following a traumatic knee injury 6 years prior. Not only did he help to cure me of both these phobias in a relatively short amount of time, but he did so much more than that. We decided to go back to the root cause of my phobias (the original childhood wounds), and we worked from the ground floor up. Because we were Skyping between 2 different states, he taught me how to self-haven, a technique that was hugely impactful and healing! Scott masterfully assisted me in facing my pain and conquering my fears, until all that was left was love. I grew to love and understand myself much more deeply, and this love extended to my husband, my son, and my life as a whole. By releasing the energy that was stuck inside me from these phobias and childhood wounds, I gained access to wonderful parts of myself that had previously been repressed. Now I feel so much more whole, vibrant, and alive, like I’m living at full capacity rather than some percentage of myself. I also have a powerful tool that I can use (havening) whenever I need it. I have Scott to thank for this.
Scott created a safe and sacred space for me to do my inner work. He’s easy to talk to, patient, nonjudgmental, a skilled and compassionate listener, and a highly effective guide. Scott is flexible and responsive to the needs of his clients, able to switch gears when necessary. He was gentle when needed, pushed me when needed, and always saw the best in me. He is genuinely dedicated to the wellbeing of his clients, willing to go the extra mile to give good solid support and encouragement. He often went way beyond the call of duty, generously giving of his time and energy in between sessions when needed. I feel truly blessed by our work together.